- Our Responsibility: At Pharmasave, your wellness is our priority. We take great pride in providing you with the most complete health and wellness services and products. The same applies to making sure that the information you pass on to us remains private. We have always safeguarded your health and personal information with utmost care. This policy outlines our procedures and guidelines that we follow to make sure we do not break this trust.
- Your Responsibility: You are responsible for keeping your information safe. Be responsible and cautious whenever you offer your personal information. You should ensure that whenever you disclose personal information, that information is used in an appropriate manner and stored safely.
- Information from Children: Although we do not actively solicit personal or other information from children under the age of 13, it is possible for children to disclose their personal information to us. If you are under 13 yeas of age and would like to participate in our programs, please ask your parent or guardian for assistance.
- Personal Information Collected: We may ask for personal information about you including names, telephone numbers, age, age-range, e-mail, postal code, and postal address. From time to time we may ask you for other information such general demographic, family or health information for general research and opinion studies. We only collect this information if we ask you, and obtain your consent to its use. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us.
If you do not want us to collect your personal information, please do not provide it.
For employees, we collect only the information necessary to administer your pay and benefits accurately.
B. Scope and Application
- 2. The code applies to personal information about Pharmasave customers and employees that is collected, used or disclosed by Pharmasave.
- 3. The code applies to the management of personal information in any form, whether electronic or written.
C. Use and Sharing of Information
We do not sell your personal information to any other third party without your permission. We take reasonable precautions regarding any sensitive information or security information, such as contact information, health information, etc.
We may also contract with a third party to store or host our on-line data, which may include your personal information. We will only do so if we are satisfied that the third party is a reputable and reliable service provider, and we will not grant unauthorized access to your personal information.
Periodically, we may conduct surveys and contests through our website or in Pharmasave stores. You may chose to participate and provide us your name, mailing address, telephone number, email and other personal information. We collect this information for contests to select and notify the winner. Personal information obtained in a survey will be used to understand needs and preference of our customers.
To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we adhere to the following principles:
- 1. Accountability: We are responsible for personal information under our control and designate an individual or individuals who are accountable for our compliance with the following principles.
- 2. Identifying Purposes: The purposes for which personal information is collected are identified by us at or before the time the information is collected.
- 3. Consent: Your knowledge and consent is required for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
- 4. Limiting Collection: The collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by us. Information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
- 5. Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention: Personal information is not used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected with your consent or as required by law.
- 6. Accuracy: Personal information is maintained as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- 7. Safeguards: We are committed to keeping your personal information safe in order to protect it from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, duplication, use by others and modification. Your personal information is protected by reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. We use appropriate measures when disposing of the information.
- 9. Individual Access: You have the right to access your personal information collected by us. Upon request, within a reasonable time, we will tell you what personal information belonging to you is stored by us, what it is being used for and who possesses access to it. You may notify us in writing at our contact address of the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.